Friday, February 5, 2010

Spread 8 Guest Artist Sean Brady


I derived both pleasure and pain from David's seductress, so I kept the distinct facial outline and moved onward and upward towards my take on what could be a similar fate for the facial feature. My style is sorta like what Tim Burton would be like in kindergarten, with as much use of sharpies as possible. (Dont get too close to the actual picture, or it'll make you dizzy) Side note: look for 3 of the contributors for the traveling sketchbook on tombstones, including our acting editor 'Sexy Legs' Andrew Dow. What equally horrific fate could they have met in my imagination? Dont ask."
Publish Post

1 comment:

  1. haha wow, this one is pretty epic! good job! It kinda reminds me of that Madonna video, Papa dont preach

    ReplyDelete